Thursday, November 13, 2014

Welcome to Leather & Lace

Welcome to Leather & Lace's Blog 

What you will find here is fun, sassy, kind and most of all our own opinions of books we've read. (also spelling mistakes and poor formatting due to the fact I'm in no way a writer or English major. lol) 
What you won't find here is reviews that are degrading, mean or slandering to any author. We've seen enough of those to last us a lifetime. 
With that said we love comments so please keep that in mind when you leave them.

I want to start by saying there is one thing I've personally learned since getting my Kindle, that is some readers hold reviews to be the almighty word on whether or not they buy a book.
 I have to admit I was like that until I found some wonderful books that didn't have the greatest ratings. Lesson learned, never judge a book the reviews only.

Next we hope to discover how to post and share free books, we find on Amazon, for you. Although our reading tastes are more romance with comedy, contemporary, suspense, thrillers, paranormal, sci-fi and erotica that doesn't mean we won't read, post or review or genres.
Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read our blog and check back soon for our first review.

*This blog is for 18 years and older and will be wrote for adults only! (Which means we can have a potty mouth at times.)


1 comment:

  1. and thanks to Wanda and Debby. Appreciate Debbies review I'm glad you enjoyed it, your review made my day :-) and looking forward to talking to you both soon about book promotion for Gypsy Hunted :-)

    ReplyDelete