Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dark Surrender (The Vampire's Kiss part 6) by Reed James



Dark Surrender (The Vampire's Kiss part 6) by Reed James


BOOK DESCRIPTION:
In the face of the vampire's dark passion, sultry women quiver and surrender their bodies and find ecstasy!

Damien is on the hunt. The new vampire will have his revenge on Faust and reclaim his stolen wife, but he needs to create his allies. Promising the dark passion of undeath, Damien finds women eager for the ecstasy of the night.

Sultry and flirty Rosa and innocent and trembling Vicky both quiver with excitement. They are eager to be taken hard by the vampire and experience his dark embrace. Their sweet blood entices Damien as he claims them.

Rosa and Vicky discover ecstasy in Damien's embrace!

Dark Surrender is a 9000 word harem, supernatural, vampire, angel, demon, clergy, sinful seduction, oral, HuCow, lesbian, domination, cheating, submission, menage erotica that is not for the faint of heart!


PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon CA – https://goo.gl/C2wyt5
Amazon US – https://goo.gl/GI4I89
Amazon AU – https://goo.gl/YMjCAJ
Amazon UK – https://goo.gl/yhShDD
Goodreads – https://goo.gl/rMw3QG


CHERRI-ANNE’S REVIEW:
What are you?   5 BLOODY VAMPIRE KISSES

Death and life. Passion and pleasure. Immortality.  HOLY HOTNESS!  WOW!!  Each VAMPIRELICIOUS part keeps getting hotter & hotter, while at the same time intriguing me more & more while sucking me even deeper into this FANGASMIC!!  Of course, with each new part of this VAMPTASTIC story, there also comes a new twist or three to shimmy & shake things up even more so than the last part did!!  Besides getting an education, I am enthralled by - with - this story as well as the 3 main players - Damien, Abigail and Father Augustine!  There are more - a LOT more - characters that are making waves, splashes, shocks and gasps, but you need to read this series to discover them for yourself!  Somehow I don't think you would believe me if I started naming them!  I can hardly believe it!!  But that is the magic of Reed!  Using his FANGNOMENAL talent, Reed continues to surprise, thrill, shock & amaze me, all while satisfying ALL of my VAMPIREOTICA needs & desires!  And even some I didn't know I had!  wink   I CANNOT wait to see what happens next!!!


AUTHOR BIO:
Reed James is a thirty year-old guy living in Tacoma, WA. “I love to write, I find it freeing to immerse myself in a world and tell its stories and then share them with others.” He's been writing naughty stories since high school, furiously polishing his craft, and finally feels ready to share his fantasies with the world.
“I love writing about women who want to be a little (or a lot) naughty, people expressing their love for each other as physically and kinkily as possible, and women loving other women. Whether it's a virgin experiencing her/his first time or a long-term couple exploring the bounds of their relationships, it will be a hot, erotic story!”



AUTHOR LINKS:
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/1vDgktT



No comments:

Post a Comment