Wednesday, July 26, 2017

BINDING CURSE by T. F. Walsh




BINDING CURSE by T. F. Walsh


She needs him to save the world. He needs her to save himself.


A terrifying darkness has risen and is sweeping Kutia Hollow, leaving dead bodies in its wake. Luna Vale, a fae militia lieutenant in post-apocalyptic Moscow, discovers evidence that a criminal holds the answer to stopping the murders. Except those in charge at the precinct are corrupt. She's determined to protect everyone from extinction and breaks Axel out of prison.

Devastated to be on the run from her former friends and colleagues, she must now work together with Axel before the killers close in on them. But time is running out, and falling for Axel only heightens the dangers. To survive, Luna must find strength in her arcane powers and confront the cursed creatures whose malevolence knows no bounds. Failure isn't an option. Not when it means losing her family, her job, and her life.



REVIEW ~


Fate had played a part.     5 LIGHTNING BOLTS

 

I had to embrace my destiny.  Life would never be the same again.  We lived in a death lottery.  What if we wasted our time?  For the past few days, I’d craved Axel, his caresses, his heat.  “Like what you see?”  Was swooning permitted?  

HOLLOW SMOKES!  

What a FAENOMENAL book!!  


I was completely captivated from the very start, straight through to the very last word!  Hell, I'm STILL captivated!  

It's almost as if The Binding was performed on me with this book!  Actually, that holds true for each & EVERY book I have read of T.F. Walsh's and I have read them ALL!!  

And I guarantee that it is not a curse, but the exact opposite!  


As much as I love, Love, LOVE this book, I will admit that as much as I loved Luna from the start – and I did!  I swear! - I could easily see the “arrogance” of the Fae through her and there were a few times I just wanted to smack her upside the head!  

HOWEVER, the more time I spent in her head & her heart, I not only came to fully understand her, but I also found myself agreeing with her decisions and making some of the same ones!  

And the one major part that I almost "mocked" her for...WOW!  

Did she ever have more faith than I did!  

Then there is Axel... *dreamy sigh* oh Axel!  He had me from the first glimpse and while there were a couple of rocky moments, he still had me!  Yup!  

Sucker for a cute face and longish hair!  wink  


The creativity & originality of this book is off the charts!  I'm not usually a huge fan of post-apocalyptic stories as a whole, but to me, this one feels way different.  

Maybe it’s because of the Fae, humans and other species.  Or maybe it’s because of the magic, powers & romance involved.  

Maybe it's all due to T.F. Walsh's phenomenal talent and her impressive, legitimate gift.  NOPE!  It's actually because of ALL OF THAT AND MORE!!  

The care she takes to develop every aspect to her books is unbelievable!  The characters are brought to life with descriptions, personality, history, etc. that makes them become these complex, real people that you feel like you know, and before you know it, you ARE the characters!  

The storylines are well thought out so that they keep the story moving, sharing just enough to hold you, but not too much as to ruin or rush the story.  

T.F. takes world & scene building to a whole new level, but again without dragging down the story!  It’s the ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY best of ALL worlds when it comes to a T.F. Walsh book and this one is no different!  

Maybe you ought to see what’s right in front of you.  Faes and humans didn’t get along.  The binding needs to end.  Stop looking back and keep going forward.

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – https://goo.gl/rDMk7j

Amazon US – https://goo.gl/9zQux8

Amazon AU – https://goo.gl/xjGdwa

Amazon UK – https://goo.gl/6GVcLA

Goodreads – https://goo.gl/6qbbii



No comments:

Post a Comment