Sunday, May 24, 2015

A. C. James



Description

PUCA MATES SHORT #1 

*** This a not a full-length book. This novella is part one of a serial romance.*** 

Felicity Forrest has the perfect job as an investigative blogger for Everyday Supernatural. This curvy girl gets sent to the Aran Islands to find out whether a púca shape shifter is responsible for the strange accidents haunting a construction site. 

Niall O’Leary is tall, broody, and totally alpha. His mission is to discover why the veil between the human world and the Realm has lifted. And as the Chieftain’s son he must find a mate or his twin will be promised to a stallion he despises. He has a duty to his family, his clan, and a need for offspring. Otherwise the púca could become nothing more than folklore. 

Passion and frustration ignite when a curvy human female tempts his inner stallion like no other. There’s only one problem... She just got out of a relationship that left her broken hearted. Is she ready for a second chance at love? 

Reader Note: This book is for those who are 18+. It contains explicit language, sexual situations, and one helluva cliffhanger. However, if you like curvy shifter romance, a stallion who can’t resist his curvy woman, and a dash of humor, then this is the story for you. Please read these installments in order. Enjoy! 

Puca Mates Series/Serial Reading Order: 

Ride: Awakening – Episode One 
Ride: The Bet – Episode Two 
Ride: Out Cold – Episode Three 
Ride: The Veil – Episode Four 

Categories: BBW Short Stories, Two-Hour Romance Short Reads


Thoughts by Cherri-Anne

4 Stars

Take her for a ride…    

 

Yes, get close to her. We want her to ride us. Niall silenced his stallion. Inconvenient beast….  *snicker* Great start!  How can a book with those kinds of lines in it, NOT be a great one!!!  Cannot wait to see how this goes & I truly hope that this turns into a series!  I was intrigued from the start, and could really relate to Felicity.  I actually completely understood everything that she was feeling, thinking and going through, well up to the paranormal parts of course!  LOL  Her best friend Cyn is hilarious!  At least she treats Felicity the way she needs to be – “You sparkle on the inside and there’s nothing more beautiful than that.”  I can’t wait to see what happens with Cyn along the way!  I can just imagine the shenanigans and whatnot that she is going to get into along the way!  I just hope that she doesn’t do anything to hurt Felicity!  I am not familiar with pucas at all!  In fact I can't say that I have even heard of them prior to this story!  I am chomping at the bit for all of the parts to be released so that I can read this entire story from start to finish and experience the magic without any breaks!!  Pun fully intended by the way!  I have to agree with Felicity here – “Felicity was going to be a blubbering mess if he kept looking at her like that and talking all…all…Irish and whatnot.”  Hummina hummina hummina She is not the only one that could listen to that sexy accent all day – and night – long!   I am pretty new to A.C.'s books, and already I can tell that she is a very gifted author!  I am loving the uniqueness, the magic, the humor - especially the naughty kind “You wanted concrete evidence. Well, here you go. Now stop staring at his penis” snicker - and the fact that it is about pucas!  They are a completely new paranormal 'species' for me, so that alone has piqued my interest, never mind that already I can tell that this is going to be one hilariously hot & sexy ride for Felicity and Niall!  I hope that A.C. agrees with me and does plan on making this the first part of many, many more to come!  Already I want to know more about Cyn, Nathan, Maelíosa, Fallon, Tomas, and, well you get the idea...EVERYONE!!!  I did find the odd moment where the story seemed to be a bit discombobulated however it might all become clear once I have read the whole serial.  I like that this story has left some things unexplained, that it is not the dry type of story that starts off by telling you the whole spiel of what a puca is, how they came to be, what powers they have etc., the kind of info sharing that takes the magic out of it all. 


LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1GIExDi

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1GIEA1Z

Amazon AU– http://bit.ly/1GIEBTz

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1GIEEyJ

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1GIEGXh




 RIDE: The Bet - episode 2 by A.C. James

PUCA MATES SHORT #2 

*** This a NOT a full-length book. This novella is part two of a serial romance.*** 

Felicity Forrest’s investigation to find the púca shape shifter responsible for strange accidents haunting a construction site takes an unexpected turn. 

Niall O’Leary is tall, dark, and totally alpha. He’s also the Chieftan’s son. His mission collides with Felicity’s investigation and sparks fly. Will they pick up where they left off at the end of part one? 

Reader Note: This book is for those who are 18+. It contains explicit language, sexual situations, and a cliffhanger. However, if you like curvy girl romance, a stallion who can’t resist his curvy woman, and a dash of humor, then this is the story for you. Please read these installments in order. Enjoy! 


Thoughts by Cherri-Anne 

5 Stars 

Bloody hell, was he a double-dose of hotness!   


She is part of our past, our present, and our future. Make her our mate forever.  HOOOOWEEE!  HOT DAMN this is  great story!!  I am loving this completely and I cannot wait to read the rest!  Then I am going to go and read them again with no waiting in between!  This is such an amazingly unique story!  I love the way it is playing out, the way AC has things flowing is a huge part of the pull & charm of the story.  Who knew that horses could be so damn attractive, hot, sexy with this..pull, this...desire that drives even me to know them better *wink* let alone their mate!  WHEW!! *fans self*  Is it getting hotter in here?  Did someone turn the furnace on?  I love the parts when Niall's stallion talks to him!  It adds a whole new layer, a depth, to the story and helps to make it a better shifter story!  It emphasizes that the shifter and his animal counterpart are in fact two entities, two beings, that are in fact one, which in my opinion is what a 'true' or 'real' shifter is all about!!  I have never even heard of pucas before this serial from AC, but now I want MORE!  Maybe if we keep asking, AC will keep on writing puca shifter stories for us, because I now know that these 4 parts, one story will never satisfy my puca fascination!


LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1cPaSeu

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1cPaRqW

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1cPaSLI

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1cPaT2e

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1cPaTix



No comments:

Post a Comment