Sunday, May 24, 2015

Faith Gibson




Dante by Faith Gibson


Description

Book 3 is an adventure full of passion, secrets, action, and hot sex. 

When one enemy is taken out, another rises up. One who is hell bent on destroying The Stone Society. 

Dante Di Pietro is the New Atlanta Medical Examiner. Over 500 years old, Dante has resigned to living his life alone until he finds his mate, the pretty doctor he is working closely with at the prison. She is well aware of the fact that Dante is a Gargoyle. She herself is a half-blood who comes from the Original line of shifters. 

Isabelle Sarantos’ life has not been easy. When she was 12, her parents sent her to live with a foster family, hiding the truth of what she is. Now, 20 years later, Isabelle’s life has been thrown into another tailspin. Not only has she just found out she’s a half-blood shifter, but the fates have decided Isabelle is the perfect mate for the sexy Medical Examiner. Isabelle is not only guarding her heart, but a secret from her past that may take care of any feelings Dante has for her. 

War is closing in on The Stone Society. 

This is book 3 in the series. Books are best read in order. 


Thoughts by Cherri-Anne 

5 Stars 

I will always want you. Always..    

 

What I wouldn’t give to have that said to me by my own Gargoyle!  It was the most peaceful feeling he’d ever felt in his life.  A feeling of being complete. Whole.  WOW!!  I AM SO STONED ON THESE STONES!!! snicker  Truly!  When I finished Rafael I was thoroughly addicted to this series but I wasn't sure that Faith could top it, no matter how many books she wrote in the series!  Then Gregor came along and I was just as blown away, if not more with his & Tessa's story!  Now?!  Well I read this book in the shortest amount of time compared with the 2 previous books, so, ummm...ya!  I have never been so ecstatic to say I was wrong!  This book about Dante and Isabelle is by far my favorite!!!  I loved how sweet and oh so hot & yummy this story is!  Dante is such a hunk of adorableness!  Although I am sure he would not like me saying that!  LOL I will just tell him that Isabelle said it first, then all will be okay!  :-)  I cannot say just how in love with this series I am!  I guess you could say that I have a hard-on for The Stone Society!!! *cheeky grin*  Faith is an amazing author with such a phenomenal wealth of talent and I absolutely love her writing style!  This is such a fangtasticly beautiful storyline that is deeply rich and very engrossing!  I love all of the little story arcs that go on behind, intertwined & with the main story, as well as the major 'underlying' storyline that explains the history and the future of the Gargoyles as a whole.  I find it all so AWESOME!!!!  It is such a unique concept for a shifter story that I find myself so eager for the next book the moment I finish the current one!  I hope that Faith plans to give each Goyle his own book because there is no way I will EVER be able to say that I am tired of this series or that I don't want to read another Stone book!  In fact I can hardly wait for a time when I can lay back and start reading this series again, one book after another after another, until I have read all 20 or so books without having to wait for Faith to catch up to me!  LOL


LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1e0dE1i

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1e0dBCV

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1e0dEym

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1e0dF5v

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1e0dI16


No comments:

Post a Comment