Friday, October 9, 2015

Catherine Vale



Between Two Wolves by Catherine Vale

 

Having your throat cut has a way of changing a girl...so does being bitten by one of your two lovers.

Luscious and curvy, that's what they called me, as they shared me. Jericho behind me, his viking-huge hands on my hips, and Colt in front of me, his muscular thighs parted, generously saluting, taking what was his, with fingers weaved through my fiery red hair.... So my ex-fiancé had cheated. Who cares?

Well, I'd cared. For months. His betrayal had eaten me alive, filling me with resentment fueled rage. I'd stopped seeing beyond the past, at the cost of the present, and the future. My world had crashed down around me, and I couldn't breathe.

Black Wolf Mountain was my answer. So, I went, leaving everyone I knew and loved behind as I searched for myself in the wilderness. Instead, death found me lying in a bed soaked with my own blood.

But death is no match for a wolf...not my wolves.

But what about me?

Is there more to me than death can take?

Is there enough of me for two to love?


Note To Readers: This is a stand alone novel, a complete story, and free of cliffhangers.

 

Thoughts by Cherri-Anne

My rating = 5 GOLD PAWS UP

 

To be consumed by my wolves.

 

To be consumed by love.  It was bliss, pure and simple.  I was over the moon.  (Sorry Catherine! I took liberties there! :) )  HOLY HEAVEN!!  What an utterly WOLFTASTIC story!!  It was so beautiful!  So hot!  So powerful!  So...PERFECT!!!  And so much story too!!  So many times I thought that I had reached the end, but it kept going & going!  PAWESOME!!!  I wasn't anywhere near ready for the end to come anyway! :-)  But don't for a second think that there is just mindful prattling on to take up space!  It is EXACTLY the opposite!  This story is about way more than finding a mate and living happily ever after!  It's about finding your place in the world, who you were - are - meant to be, and so much more!  But you will have to read this for yourself to discover all of its secrets & enchantments!  Catherine completely outdid herself with this book!  WOW!  Talk about your Happily Ever After kind of Furry Tail!   I was blown-away at the depth & detail of everything wolf and how enriched it was because of it!!  I felt like I was the one changing, that is how FURRIFICALLY it is written!  Truly!  If I didn’t know any better, I would think that Catherine has experienced it all herself!  The whole story is like that too!  I was giggling at some of the descriptions used for ahem body movement, true words, but not ones you typically see.  Yet one more reason that I LOVED IT!!  Using her phenomenal talent, Catherine not only has me fully immersed in the story, but seeing, hearing, feeling & even smelling the forest with the characters, had me loving the characters and living their story with them, as them!  PURE MAGIC!!  I can tell that Catherine truly loves her characters and the worlds they live in.  She pays attention to detail, the story flows so beautifully, there is humor, love, friendship, fears, heart-break and so much more that it is hard to quantify it all, there is never anything lacking in any way be it story, depth, characters, loving, etc., and her characters are given this quality, this personality, that brings them to life and you can't help but feel like you have found your best friends, your soul mates, finally found your place in the world.  Add all of that with FANGTASTIC plots & storylines/arcs, and you get one PAWFECT, WOLFDERFUL, SHIFTASTIC book that consumes you heart, mind, body & soul.

 

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1G10bDh

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1G10bTY

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1G10cqX

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1G10ePD

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1G10fmv


No comments:

Post a Comment