Thursday, February 4, 2016

Catherine Vale



Burn, Baby, Burn (Order of Protection Series) by Catherine Vale

 

When the curvy dragon shifter suddenly loses her ability to fly, and finds herself hurtling to the ground, Adalyn must admit, she's one hot mess. Unable to escape the city without wings, she goes on the war path to find out exactly who is responsible for her inability to shift. 

A few hours later, she finds herself drowning her sorrows at the local watering hole. What's a girl to do when she has nowhere to go, and no one to call for help? She falls into bed with the sexiest man in town, of course. Except the guy isn't exactly able to help considering his reckless behavior is the reason why she can’t leave. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned… 

All hell is about to break lose when Adalyn finds herself stuck in a rather unusual predicament. If she wants her shifting ability restored, she must help her new partner pick up a package and deliver it to the Order Of Protection. 

Sounds pretty easy, right? Except the package is a baby, and her partner, well… he’s a whole other problem. 

What happens when two stubborn, wildly passion dragon shifters are forced to work together? For Adalyn it’s simple; complete the mission, and get the hell out of town. But you know what they say about the best laid plans... 

* * * 

Note To Readers: This is a book from the Order of Protection series, however each book is a stand alone and can be read in any order you choose. Enjoy!

 

My rating = 5 GOLDEN DRAGONS

 

You’re like a goddess, 

 

“Breathtaking, awe-inspiring. Just so freaking perfect.”  That's what I think of the story too!  OH BABY, AM I EVER BURNING!!  Burning right up for this SHIFTASTIC story that is!  I don't even know where to begin!  There are so many features to love, but I also don't want to spoil anything for you, even a small part of it.  After all, before I started the book, other than the cover and the author's name, I knew nothing about the story.  In my humble opinion, that should be ALL that you need to know especially if that author's name is Catherine Vale!  And I think that that is - one of many - of the reasons I enjoyed this DRAGONIFIC experience so much!  I had no preconceived ideas or thoughts or even “expectations” to start off the story, clouding my ability to sit back, read & live the Dragon good life.  And what a good life it is!  SMOKIN’ HOT!  It's truly DRAGONTACULAR!!  I was blown away by how quickly I was engrossed into the story, hunkered down with The humor had me cracking up so many, many times.  All of the sarcasm, quips, naughty talk - PAWFECT!!  And the package?  Oh my!!  Too PAWESOME, especially with how it affected everything!  I was completely surprised at the ending though!  Definitely not how I thought it was going to go!  I know that Catherine has this labeled as an Order of Protection series, with each being a stand-alone, but I hope that there is a direct follow up to Burn, Baby, Burn so that my one burning question can be answered!  Of course, there are potential candidates that deserve their own story too.  Okay, fine!  I love these characters, their powers, abilities, the world they live and I am nowhere ready to leave this world & series FOREVER!  That would be a DRAGONTASTROPHE on an EPIC DRAGON SCALE!!  All in all - this is one DRAGONTASTIC story that you do NOT want to miss out on!!  Catherine is a truly phenomenal author who has this genuine gift that shines through in every single one of her stories!  I LOVE each and every single one of her books that I have read, to the point that I almost always start the book again as soon as I have finished it!  (lets me keep those characters & their world alive for a little bit longer!)  Her books ALWAYS give me a great new world to live & play in where I get to be these amazing characters, live with my uber hot & PAWFECT mate, for happily ever after!  And if I can distance myself from my gut pain, or even forget about – well that is truly priceless!  Just as is Catherine & her SHIFTACULAR books!  (and can I just say – WHAT A SMOKIN’ HOT COVER!!!)

 

 

 

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1NIydzE

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1NIygLY

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1NIye6O

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1NIyhzE

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1NIyfaM

No comments:

Post a Comment