Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Copper Mesa Eagles Book Series by Roxie Noir




Predator (Copper Mesa Eagles Book 1) by Roxie Noir 

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Seth Monson has barely scraped by his whole life. Still young when his parents died, he’s had to raise his two brothers himself, deep in the tiny Utah desert town of Obsidian. On top of that, age-old rumors about his family - that his ancestor made a deal with the devil so he could shift into an eagle - have kept him isolated his whole life. 

Yeah, right. If Seth could turn into an eagle, he’d have flown away from his problems long ago. 

Jules Morgan is the kind of girl who likes to get dirty, drives a truck, and knows her way around heavy equipment. A field geologist for a mining conglomerate, she’s on a job outside Obsidian when she crosses paths with the very attractive stranger standing by his very broken truck. She can’t seem to escape his deep, golden-brown gaze no matter how hard she tries. 

When they discover that Jules’s employer wants to destroy the only home Seth has ever known, they’re both stuck in the middle, caught between duty and what they truly want, with unstoppable passion burning like wildfire around them. 

Can Seth discover the power hidden inside himself in time to save both his home of Copper Mesa and the town of Obsidian? More importantly, can he do it without alienating the one woman - the onemate - he’s quickly realizing he can’t live without?

PURCHASE LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1Op49DO

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1Op4aaB

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1Op48jh

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1Op4aHL

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1Op4aHV

  

CHERRI-ANNE’S REVIEW:

That would be a pretty good fate.     5 GOLDEN EAGLES

The only thought in her mind was I want.  WOW!!  What a rock solid story!  This is one EAGLERRIFIC story that made my heart soar!  I ABSO-FEATHER-LUTELY LOVED IT!!  I found myself a little surprised at how this story played out, but that is also one of the very same reasons why I LOVED it so much too!!  Of course there are more, quite a few more, reasons to love this story but I will let you read and discover them all for yourself!  Actually, I don’t think that there is any one part of this story that I DIDN’T LOVE!  This is one of those unique shifter books where there isn't any shifters to be found... until there is!  Actually, that's not quite true.  Between all of the dreams, mysteries, legends, family history and everything else related to the Monson family, there is a LOT of shifter shenanigans to be found!  I was immediately drawn to Jules and could totally relate, sympathize & empathise with her on so many levels.  As for Seth..  well I would play 'Predator or Prey' with him any day!  Hmmmm, I wonder if he knows how to play!  I would be more than happy to train him!  I mean, show him the lingerie straps!  I mean, show him the ropes!  ACK!  Sigh I would teach him how to play.  wink wink  (hint: Although my version is pretty naughty and involves letting him catch & devour me… often!)  Unfortunately I still haven't met my Seth!  sigh  In true Roxie fashion, I was swept away into a rather SHIFTASTIC world where I laughed, flirted, fumed, cried, loved, experienced and essentially lived the story not only with the characters, but AS the characters too!  Roxie certainly has a way with words! She breaths such life into her stories via her EAGLESOME characters, their surroundings & situations, which are all wrapped up into a rather FEATHERTASTIC storyline!  Add in the way that everything is so CLAWFECTLY described and you get a SHIFTACULAR story that is so rich, deep and EAGLETASTIC it'll make you soar!  ALL of this and more, is exactly why I love Roxie & her stories!  With both her magnificent talent and true gift for crafting such awe-inspiring, romantic, hot & magical stories, I am held spellbound from the front cover straight through to those two little words that I absolutely hate - The End!  Right from the very first book of hers that I read – A Bear’s Protection -  I have been addicted!!  Roxie has quickly become one of my favorite authors!  I EAGLERLY await each new release, then devour it as soon as I can.  In fact, this is the second book of Roxie's that I read in one night/morning!  I didn't mind sacrificing my sleep to read them, because come prey or high water, I was NOT going to wait any longer to read them!!  I have yet to find a whole book, or even one part of a book that I haven't fallen in love with!  To me, that is both precious & priceless... just like Roxie


Prey (Copper Mesa Eagles book 2) by Roxie Noir

 

 

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Zach Monson is a man on a mission. Two years ago, he watched his brother shift into an eagle. Now late-blooming engineer Zach is driven to find the secret to shifting, and there’s nothing in this world that could derail his quest. 

Except maybe Katrina, a curvy, gorgeous, whip-smart biomechanical engineer. One look at Katrina, and Zach knows he needs her. In his bed, and in his life. 

Katrina knows it’s unprofessional to go out with a prospective employee, but she can’t seem to say no. Zach is tall, built, smart, and impossibly sexy. Men like that don’t come around every day. Just one date, just one kiss… what can it hurt? 

After falling head over heels for Zach’s charms, Katrina soon discovers that her crazy boss has been searching for Zach for months. Zach quickly realizes that he’s not the only one interested in his family’s secret… and that it might be putting Katrina in peril. 

Ancient shifter secrets, unforgettable passion, and shadowed threats lie around every twist and turn in this tale. Will Zach and Katrina be strong enough to fight for their newfound love, or will they both become PREY? 

Don't miss this thrilling standalone novella, complete with a shifter who knows what he wants, a feisty heroine who's not afraid to stand up for herself, a heat level of ten, and a happily ever after ending!
 

 

PURCHASE LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1WimVSt

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1WimXtv

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1Win0ph

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1WimY0B

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1WimYgX

 

CHERRI-ANNE’S REVIEW:

Because I can’t stop myself when I’m around you.     5 GOLDEN FEATHERS

 

Because I feel this pull toward you that I’ve never felt toward anyone before, not ever.  WOW!!  What an exceptionally WINGTASTIC story!!  I loved how sweet Zach was, the naughty thoughts they both had and there is this one part where Zach is *mumble mumble mutter mutter mumble* and I laughed so hard at the things that were coming out of his mouth!  HILAAAARIOUS!  (note – spoilers were removed for the safety of this reviewers personal “No Spoilers Ever” vow.  wink)  I really loved Seth & Jules' story, so I was convinced that any & all books that came after it, were not going to measure up or even come remotely close to being as great.  I am so happy that I'm wrong I could soar!!  I ABSO-FLYING- LUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Zach & Katrina's story!!  In fact, I love Prey even MORE than Predator!!   ssshhh, don't tell them that though, okay?  I think it is completely TALONSOME that this book takes place so long after book 1, because it means we get Jules & Seth updates!!  wink  That is one of the main reasons why I love to read a series!  I get to catch up with my friends!  I think that is was pretty cool that they are in their later twenties too, it seems to make it more real, more relatable.  I love the wide range of emotions both in the story itself & the ones I felt while reading it.  Emotions like nervous, happy, tender, sweet, hot, Hot, HOT, fear, white hot rage, all but murderous, and more.  I loved the almost poetic romantic thoughts & feelings, especially when it was from Zach's point of view in the beginning!  Totally an "aaaaawwww" moment that turned to me being oh so envious, so jealous of Katrina!  Once again Roxie has used her phenomenal TALONT to craft one EAGLETACULAR story that held me ENRAPTORED, captivated & spellbound from beginning to end all while living the story through the characters eagle eyes!  I TRULY LOVE THIS WINGDERFUL & TALONTASTIC book & series!!  I LOVE Roxie's books so much that my heart soars every time there is a new release!  Okay, that is a tad too corny, but it doesn't make it any less true!!  The Copper Mesa Eagles series is one FEATHERTASTIC series that I for one cannot get enough of!  So much so, that I have already read Predator book 1 at least 4 times now, and Prey twice!!  NOPE!  Make that 3 times now!  (I read it again yesterday!)  Hopefully I will have the chance to re-read them in time for the next book release!

 


 

Protector (Copper Mesa Eagles book 3) by Roxie Noir 

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Fifteen years ago, Garrett Monson’s parents drove off a cliff to their deaths. The police said it was an accident, but Garrett’s always been suspicious. He’s positive something sinister happened that night, but no matter how hard the self-made loner searches for the truth, he can’t seem to find it. 

He knows he’s close. He knows his every move is being watched. Stuck and out of options, he does the only thing he can think of - he turns to a private investigator. 

Ellie Velasquez is the last person Garrett expects. Instead of a cranky old man, she’s a curvy, determined firecracker, and Garrett finds himself irresistibly drawn to her. 

Even though she usually spends her days working divorce cases or searching for lost dogs, when this handsome, mysterious stranger shows up at her door she can’t say no. Not to his quiet, rugged sex appeal or those dimples

When the case gets dangerous and Garrett and Ellie have to go on the run, can their blossoming love survive the onslaught of evil forces, deeply held family secrets, and an insane billionaire who wants the secrets of shifting for himself? 

Or will these star-crossed lovers be torn apart before their romance begins? 

PROTECTOR is the action-packed, steam-filled final book in the Copper Mesa Eagles trilogy!

PURCHASE LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1UPtBcf

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1UPtBJl

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1UPtFbS

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1UPtD3K

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1UPtDAG

 

CHERRI-ANNE’S REVIEW:

I won’t let anything happen to you        5 GOLD FEATHERS

HOLY FEATHERS EAGLEMAN!  What a truly FEATHERTACULAR story!  Turns out Roxie saved the best for last!  And that's saying A LOT since I loved both Seth's & Zach's stories! Garrett turned out to be waaaay different than I expected, all in the best ways, of course!  For some reason I was expecting some slob of a geek wearing a tinfoil hat, because really, we had nothing to go on from the two prior stories except postcards.  I won’t go into detail too much, just to say that he turned out to be the brother I loved the most, his adventure was the most nerve wracking and I oh so loved Ellie!  What an helluva send-off to this EAGLERRIFIC series!!!  I had my heart broken a couple of times, and cried a few times too.  But I also giggled, snorted, laughed and all out belly laughed too!  And I LOVE that Seth & Jules were in this one too!!  And the ending?!  WHOA BABY!  What an EAGLETASTIC ending to one SHIFTACULAR series!  I wish with all my wishing powers that this series wasn't over, but I guess it's true when they say that all good things must come to an end.  sigh  But MAN!  Roxie sure knows how to write them!  Regardless the plot, the characters, the heat level, whether its first in a series or the last, stand-alone, short or long, or how many times I have read it, I thoroughly enjoy and fall in love with each & every single book of hers!  Roxie is one phenomenally talented author with this amazing gift for creating stories that grab me right from the start and keeps me thinking of it well past the end!  Her characters are ones that I love to read about, I love living their adventures both with them and as them, and characters I wish were real so that we could be friends forever!  Roxie has very quickly become one of my favorite authors!!  In fact, before I was even halfway through the first book of hers that I ever read - A Bear's Protection - I knew I had found one helluva ROXIETACULAR author whose books I was going to enjoy reading time & time again, for many, many years to come!!  However, I never could have predicted just how much I would LOVE each and every single book of hers, as well as Roxie herself!  Following her newsletter and social media pages, it is pretty cool to get some insight into what goes into making these books I love so much!

 

 

AUTHOR BIO:

I love writing sexy, alpha men and the headstrong women they fall for.

My weaknesses include: beards, whiskey, nice abs with treasure trails, sarcasm, cats, prowess in the kitchen, prowess in the bedroom, forearm tattoos, and gummi bears.

I live in California with my very own sexy, bearded, whiskey-loving husband and two hell-raising cats.

 

AUTHOR LINKS:

Mailing List (New releases for 99¢): http://roxienoir.com/updates/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoxieNoir/

Website: http://www.roxienoir.com

roxie@roxienoir.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment