Sunday, July 23, 2017

Outfoxed: Zodiac Shifters - Gemini by Melissa Snark


Out Foxed: Zodiac Shifters -  (Sassafras Shifters Book 2) 

 by Melissa Snark


Music is his magic.
Silver is a coyote-shifter with criminal tendencies and a golden voice. As the lead singer and guitarist for an indie rock band, he is devoted to his craft, however his disreputable past is about to catch up with him. He owes a god a debt, and gods always collect.

She’s a real fox.
When Hannah Kelly’s despicable ex-lover takes her grandmother hostage, she must turn her expertise as a security professional to burglary. With her twin sister’s help, Hannah sets out to steal a priceless Norse artifact from a notorious Russian oligarch.

Two thieves. One prize. A chase so wild, the pursuer becomes the pursued.



REVIEW ~ 

 

I want you, my fox.    5 SILVER HANDCUFFS

 

And I'm going to have you.  You can't have me.  Run, little fox. I'll be right on your tail.  Don't chase me, Silver.  It's too dangerous.  OH COYOTE!  You're playing my song!  


This is anything BUT a one-hit wonder!  This is a melodious story I felt down deep in my bones and just like a favourite song, I can't get it out of my mind! (not that I want to!)  

It's tattooed itself on my heart!  Oh for Fox's sake!  I’ll stop dodging around it – This is one helluva SHIFTACULAR story!  I'll sing its praises as best as I can!!  


Right from the start I was captivated, caught in the story trap, LOVING it from beginning to end!  It's an amazing, funny, musical, suspenseful, romantic, scary, hot, Hot, Hot PURRFECT tail that is deeply enriched & enhanced by Melissa’s beautifully detailed, lush descriptions and storytelling!!  

The mythology aspect the Melissa incorporated into it fit the story like a glove!  Having the story blossom to life all around me and continuing to do so throughout the entire story was a rare & true treat!  


I was transported into Silver & Hannah’s World right away, intrigued by them, wanting to know more, loving the chance to meet Coyote, and while I wasn’t surprised to connect with and become Silver right away, I didn’t expect to BECOME Hannah before I even knew her name!  

I honestly don't think that I have EVER read a book where the author has put so much love, care, development and details into EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the story!!  

The intersecting storylines, seemingly innocent or minor bits from the beginning that come back into play later on, the multifaceted characters that come complete with history, personality, secrets, and so much more and the way that almost ALL of the characters are also given that same development – to a lesser degree, of course – blew me away!  


It all flows impeccably & seamlessly within the story, combining beautifully together to enhance, enrich & add even more depth to Silver & Hannah's own Furry Tail!  

I kept waiting for Silver to say “CURSES!  OUTFOXED AGAIN!”  snicker  Melissa swept me into her story so thoroughly & completely it felt like I was living MY story, that Silver and Hannah were parts of me that I hadn't yet discovered, that I could shift into a Fox, into a Coyote, that I was capable of magic, could hear the melody playing in my mind, that I could create that melody!  YES!!  


I love, Love, LOVED this story from beginning to end and every place in between!  Melissa truly is one phenomenally talented and exceptionally gifted author!!    

I hope that she has plans to turn this into a series because I could - would LOVE - to stay, play, love & mate in this FURLICIOUS World for a very long time! 


So... How did one go about catching a fox that happened to be stalking a coyote? Think like a fox...

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – https://goo.gl/RjzVfq

Amazon US – https://goo.gl/2drur9

Amazon AU – https://goo.gl/zFnwFz

Amazon UK – https://goo.gl/v399te

Goodreads – https://goo.gl/93EnMG

B&N – https://goo.gl/hlv3EQ

Kobo – https://goo.gl/eCRL5R

1 comment:

  1. OMG, thank you, Cherri-Anne! This is a wonderful review! :)

    ReplyDelete