Monday, October 19, 2015

Tamara Rose



Lycan Alpha Claim #4 by Tamara Rose Blodgett & Marata Eros

 

The second set of Alpha Claims featuring new characters in the same world.... 
EPISODE 4: Shifter/Vampire Serial 

Talyn wakes to find that she's not with who she started with, and tragedy dogs her every step of the way. 

Narah works to secure her safety while Mutables make a bid to have her. 

Can Merck claim her before it's too late? Or will Drake find a way to insert his dominance above all. 

Lycan is 44+ pages/11,000 words, and is the fourth volume of six episodic novelettes in the ALPHA CLAIM serial.


Thoughts by Cherri-Anne

My rating = 5 stars

 

Talyn, the woman, doesn't know that.    

 

But the wolf hiding underneath my skin does.  When he holds out his hand, something inside me dies.  My humanity.  WHOA!! I did not see that coming at all!  WOW!!  I have no idea where Tamara is taking this but what a helluva ride!!!  They say it's not about the destination but the journey that gets you there.  Well, this is one thrill ride of a journey to end all journeys!  And it’s not yet over!!!  I cannot believe how consumed I am with this series!  So much so that the wait between releases is all but killing me!  Tamara has gone well beyond 'just' writing a story.  She has created this dark, raw, gritty & hot, oh so VERY HOT world where so many different types of paranormals exist!!  Of course, they are all wanting to change Talyn who only wants to go back a week to when she was blissfully ignorant of all of this and just be Talyn the Human.  Too bad that everyone fighting for her doesn't want her, doesn't want happily ever after, they just want to breed her.  Or do they?  I have no idea what will happen, but for some reason I want it to happen with Merck.  He's so, I don't know...all sexy Changer!  I think is mostly because the story is told in first person mode from 3 different characters - Merck, Talyn & Narah - which is easy to follow.  All of this and more, enriches the story to epic proportions!  To lighten the story, there's humor sprinkled throughout which had me in stitches a time or 4!  I probably laughed at some that weren’t maybe meant as funny, but it’s one of those things that when you are so engrossed in the story and something surprises you, you bark out a HA! or 3!  Tamara and her phenomenal talent have blown me away with this series!  My only 'complaint' is that I discovered this series with Lycan Alpha Claim #1 not having been released yet, and since I can't possibly NOT read each part as its released, I have to keep waiting for Tamara to write & release each part!!  Okay, that isn't a 'real' complaint, but this is such a FANGTASTIC & WOLFTACULAR series and I am beyond impatient and NEED to keep reading!!!  Told you Tamara has me consumed with this series!  And with each part I keep falling deeper & deeper into the PAWMAZING, gritty, darker & oh so very sexy Lycan cave!  One that I never want to leave!!

 

 

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1OCXD16

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1OCXDOL

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1OCXElX

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1OCXGtS

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1OCXH0W

No comments:

Post a Comment