Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Erika Masten



Preferred Prey (Sons of Fenris MC book 1 & Bite of the Moon) by Erika Masten

 

For a girl with extra curve, walking into a dive strip club that caters to the shifters of the Sons of Fenris Motorcycle Club is just like ringing a dinner bell for hungry wolves. 

But a curvy latent werewolf’s gotta do what she’s gotta do or else end up prey herself. 

Tabitha is ready to embrace the transformation from latent wolf to full-on shifter. If the only wolf shifters she can find to make that happen are also the most vicious breed, the Fenris Wolves, so be it. 

Walking into the den of iniquity for the SoF, however, also means seeing him again—Finn. 

He was the beautiful long-haired boy who grew into her first crush and her protector, but he was also the savage Fenris Wolf who nearly took her life when he turned. The first sight of him in more than four years is enough to bring up all her fears and desires right when she needs to show no weakness. 

Is Tabitha really there to be turned or is she there for Finn? 

Is it her dearest fantasy or her deepest dread come to life when the devious and paranoid MC president, Mick, orders Finn to deliver the bite meant to turn Tabitha? If he bites her, he might have to kill her, no matter how much of his heart she has already claimed. 

Preferred Prey is the first standalone--NO CLIFFHANGER--erotic novella in the Sons of Fenris MC BBW paranormal shape shifter romance series by bestselling erotica and erotic romance author Erika Masten.

 Thoughts by Cherri-Anne

My rating = 5 GOLD WOLVES

 

Make her a wolf and she’d stop being prey to the world and its whims.       

 

He had no control with her and damn sure no control over her.  HOLY FRACK!  What a FANGTASTICALLY raw, primal, gritty, sexy, tantalizing WOLFTASTIC story!  It is so dark & powerful but loving in its own way.  Just like Finn.  Tabitha is pretty much the opposite...in her own way. :)  Yes, I know that might not make sense to you now, but after you read this book - and you have to read this book! - it will make sense.  I love how Erika made these wolves all her own and in so many uniquely FURRIFIC ways!  There are different types of wolves, with different abilities, histories, etc., but having the mythological aspect added in shaping these wolves.. WOLFTACULAR!  TRULY SHIFTACULAR!  I was consumed by the FUROCIOUSNESS and intensity of this fast & hard impact story!  I madly read this book from start to finish in one go, or at least I tried!  I kept having to go back and re-read things because I was so “OMG!  What’s gonna happen?” that I kept reading as fast as I could, but then had to make myself slow down and go back and start that scene/page/chapter over to find out how they got to that point!  That is just HOW FANGTABULOUS this story is!!!  I wasn’t sure what was going to happen first – my tablet would melt or my tablet would crack from me clenching it so tightly!  Thankfully, neither happened.  While there a couple of times I would have liked it to PAWSE for a sec so I could catch my breath and maybe one or two scenes expanded on a bit, you cannot deny the pull of this intoxicating Wolf Tail!  I have a feeling that this is one larger story line that will continue in the book(s) to come, and odds are “my information” will be in those books!  Now I just have to wait for them to come out!  Just like an Alpha Wolf, this will have you hot & bothered, panting, gasping & wet, wondering WTF just happened in ALL OF THE MOST WOLFELICIOUS WAYS PAWSSIBLE!  While this is my first Erika Masten book, I guaran-damn-tee it is NOT the last!  With the way that she grabbed my attention from the teaser in her newsletter, to the way she held me captive in those powerful Alpha jaws of a story, I can't help but be wowed & blown away by Erika's tremendous amount of talent!  I cannot wait to get caught up on her books while waiting for the next Sons of Fenris book to come out.

 

 

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1HGzory

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1HGzqzI

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1HGzoYw

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1HGzpvz

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1HGzrDv


No comments:

Post a Comment