Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Katalina Leon



MacBrun, Bearly A Nip (Bite of the Moon) by Katalina Leon

 

Never get between a bear and his honey! 
Mac is a lonely park ranger resigned to the fact there are no available female bear shifters in Bear Clan MacBrun to claim as a mate. But his long-frustrated inner bear refuses to take no for an answer and makes a solo decision to claim its heart’s desire. 
A stormy night on a treacherous mountain road sends self-professed “boss-lady” Andi Brunell hurtling over the side of a gorge and into an icy river. Mac rushes to the rescue, but fate places too much temptation in front of him in the form of flirty-eyed, curvalicious Andi. The bear inside knows what’s good for both of them, and during the voluptuous vixen’s rescue, delivers an initiation-stage claim bite. 
Oops, it was bearly a nip, but it was enough to set off a chain of life-changing events that flings them both onto an emotional roller coaster. Mac is forced to take Andi back to the ranger station, where she displays all the telltale signs of transforming into a she-bear. Poor Andi has no idea why she’s behaving so strangely, and Mac’s guilty conscience won’t allow him to take advantage of her or come clean about what his bear has done. Trying to be a good guy, Mac battles temptation until his bear pheromones clear from her blood stream. But a long, awkward night of simmering lust, punctuated by string of hilarious situations, leaves both of them questioning their sanity. Once things heat up, the bears come out to play. 

Author’s note: this is a happy-for-now ending that will just keep getting happier. 
Meet Bear Clan MacBrun. This is the first book of a continuing series of interrelated stories, which does finish in a very happy ending for all characters introduced. 

Look for more ~Bite Of The Moon~ 
Catherine Vale, Between Two Wolves 
Michelle Fox, Moon's Law 
Elle Boon, Lyric's Accidental Mate 
Bryce Evans, Bewitched By the Alpha 
Erika Masten, Preferred Prey, Sons of Fenris 1

 Thoughts by Cherri-Anne

My rating = 5 GOLD PAWS UP

 

His bear had chosen well.   

 

I feel like the bear chose me for something special.  HOLY BEARS BATMAN!  What an UPROARIOUSLY hot story!!  It is so PAWFECTLY BEARTASTIC!  At first I was feeling sad for Andi, and even though I still am at the end of the book, her PERSONALITY and her BEARALITY had me cheering for her, laughing with (and at) her, a lot jealous & envious of her, but most IMPAWTANTLY, I ABSO-FURRY-LUTELY love her!  Then there is Mac!  He is so BEARY yummy!   And it seems he is just as WONDERFURRY in bear form as he is in human form!  Not much more I can say without spoilers!  Kat, if I didn't know better, I would think you were describing YOUR own story of becoming a bear!  It is so detailed and downright hilarious, I lost count of how many times I snorted & burst out laughing and I am only at the end of chapter 2 where Mac is making Andi dinner after rescuing her!!  “I’d let you rub my bacon anytime.” It's all just so..so....GRRRREAT!!!  You have no idea how BEARY excited I am to know there is more MacBrun books to come!!  The bad part is...THE WAITING!!  I am a BEARY IMPAWTIENT reader at the best of times, but after this FURLICIOUSLY BEARIFIC story, that wait will keep me from HIBEARNATING!!  I've read a few of Katalina's books and have liked every one of them.  Or to borrow from Mac: “Liked” wasn’t the word he was looking for. “Over the moon enthusiastic” was a better description."  I couldn't have said it better myself!!  All in all - this is one PAWSITIVELY BEARTACULAR book that you need to read!!  And the note about this being a 'happy for now' story, well there is no CLAWS for concern because this book DOES NOT leave you with a cliff-hanger ending.  It DOES end, but instead of leaving us wondering what happened to this plan, or that idea, it looks like Katalina will address those in future books!  How PAWESOME is that!!!  With Katalina's phenomenal talent it's easy to see - or read - why I love her books and cannot wait to read more!!   Plus, she has such a magical way with words that has catapulted her onto 'My Favorite Authors' bookshelf where I can read her books over & over again for many, many years to come!  

 

 

 

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1ko1frJ

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1ko1iUf

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1ko1jYl

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1ko1oLE

B&N – http://bit.ly/1ko1p2l

Kobo – http://bit.ly/1ko1qTY

No comments:

Post a Comment