Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Renee Jordan



Howling Passion (Passion Moon 1) by Renee Jordan

 

A young woman finds love, magic, and danger in a small town! 

Moonrise, Montana is as far as Kotie could flee. Haunted by the abuse of her ex-boyfriend, she's ready for a fresh start in the small town. 

But this small town holds secrets that will change Kotie's life. Two men want her. Dark and brooding Christian whose handsome face hides power, and the brawny Forrest with hungry eyes and a passionate smile. 

Both men hold secrets. One will destroy Kotie, and the other will love her. 

Beneath the passion moon, Kotie will discover who she truly is in the strong arms of her shifter lover.

 

My rating = 5 GOLD SHERIFF STARS

 

Sometimes it takes one look to lose your heart.

 

WOW!!  What a FURRIFIC story!  Where to begin?  First off, there is so much story, so much GRRREAT story that it is a HOWL of a read!  It has this curious blend of down South manners & charm, raunchy sex with almost over-the-top corny ummm, vocalisation and a close knit small town vibe of a community where the good people all help each other out, even the, or especially the scared stranger who is exhausted & filthy from her few days bus ride that brought her to their town.  Which brings me to the characters!  You will find a great cast of characters like no others, from Kotie who is running from an abusive relationship, to slimey Christian whom she meets on the bus trip, to the hot & sexy Sheriff that rescues her, and many others.  And let me tell you, Forrest, the Sheriff of Moonrise had ME drooling!  With all of these PAWMAZING assortment of people, I felt like I was living this story right along with them!  It is such a FANGTASTIC story that holds so many secrets, magics, shifters, secrets, hot men in uniform, friends, mystery, true friendship, romance, secrets, a random assortment of bad guys all while being told with such raw emotion that it held me firmly in its jaws!!  Did I mention there are a LOT of secrets in this town?  One of the unique features I discovered while reading this series is that everything seems to be contradictory.  For example Kotie is sweet & has this innocence about her, but then the things she does & says with Forrest are anything but sweet & innocent!  I actually loved that about both Kotie and the story because it helped to round out the depth & richness that this story has, rather than taking away from it.  It gives it even more magical charm & appeal, immersing me even further ensuring I would never want to leave!  Not that there was any doubt before, but just in case. :)  It ALL works PAWFECTLY and OH-SO-BEAUTIFURRY together to create a story that is IMPAWSSIBLE to put down!!  That is yet one more part of the reason that I loved this book so much!  Renee has this WOLFTASTIC talent for creating the kinds of stories I love to read!!  I cannot wait to read more!!

    

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1GMfS1S

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1GMfUH6

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1GMfTmu

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1GMfZdU

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1GMfXmj




Passion's Fire (Passion Moon #2) by Renee Jordan

 

A young woman has discovered love in the arms of her werewolf! 

For the first time in years, Kotie has found love. Forrest, the werewolf Sheriff of Moonrise, Montana has one her heart. As Kotie discovers her newly-awakened, magical powers, her past has caught up with her. 

Burt, the abusive ex she fled from, has arrived in Moonrise. He wants Kotie back, and he has a fiery secret. In Moonrise, Kotie has discovered her strength and, with her werewolf mate, is ready to stand against Burt. 

Beneath passion's moon, Kotie and Forrest will fight for their happiness and love!

 

My rating = 5 GOLD SHERIFF STARS

 

He had become my heart. I couldn't lose him.       

 

This was my family now.  They were a wonderful, loving, passionate bunch.  WOW!!  This is such an intensely magical story!  I ABSO-FURRY-LUTELY LOVE this story!  It was love at first sight!  I have been imprinted. This storyline plays off of - and with - your emotions, that's for sure!  It picks up right where Howling Passion leaves off which thrilled me to no end!  I was worried it would either jump ahead or be told from a different point of view / different character's story, but thankfully it didn't.  Now some of the questions I had were answered, but of course it also brought up a whole new set too!  One of the unique features I discovered while reading this series is that everything seems to be contradictory.  For example Kotie is sweet & has this innocence about her, but then the things she does & says with Forrest are anything but sweet & innocent!  I actually loved that about both Kotie and the story because it helped to round out the depth & richness that this story has, rather than taking away from it.  It gives it even more magical charm & appeal, immersing me even further ensuring I would never want to leave!  Not that there was any doubt before, but just in case. :)  Renee has me captivated with just how unique, magical & WOLFTASTIC this story & series are!!  There are various types of magical beings - shifters, witches, etc. but what completely blew me away was all of the magics!  Not only are there various kinds of magic, but it is also complete with laws, rules, how to control it and who can control what type, just to give you a peek.  I was even trying to train using Penny's instructions, but alas, it didn't work for me.  sigh   Which perfectly brings me to my next point - Renee is an exceptionally talented author with a genuine gift for crafting such MAGICAL, PASSIONATE & SHIFTACULAR stories!  I CANNOT wait for more!  I hope there IS more coming!  Renee, please tell me that there will be more stories for me to read, fall in love with and for me to become a part of!  I do not want to leave Moonrise, Montana!!  EVER!!!

  

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1GMgV1I

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1GMgYL6

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1GMh2dI

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1GMh7OF

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1GMh5X8


 



 

Love's Protection (Passion Moon 3) by Renee Jordan

 

Kotie is eager to marry her werewolf mate, but a dark presence may ruin all her plans! 

Kotie has blossomed as a witch. The months living in Moonrise, Montana have brought her peace. With Forrest, her werewolf mate, she has made a life and she eager to start a family with him. But the Traveler, the dark shadow that's haunted both hers and Forest's life, enters town, Kotie's peace is shattered. 

The Traveler has plotted for the coming Summer Solstice for years. He needs Kotie for his dark plans and he'll do anything, hurt anyone, to get it. 

Beneath passion's moon, Kotie and Forrest will have to fight together to beat the Traveler's dark plans!

 

My rating = 5 GOLD SHERIFF STARS

 

I wasn't afraid. I could do this. I was a Love witch.      

 

The summer solstice was a week away. A passion moon would shine that night. Magic would be at its strongest.  WOWOHWOWOHWOW!  What a HOWL of a hot & romantic magical story!!  I think that PAWFECTLY describes not only this part but the series as a whole!!  I was blown away with EVERYTHING!!  There are so many PAWESOME parts that make up this FURRIFIC story!  Parts like love, friends, romance, hot oh-so-very-hot parts, tear inducing parts, hate, villains, humor, magics, shifters, witches and oh so BEARY much more!  "Are you my fairy godmother?"  I know that this is such a small part of the story, but it is by far the sweetest!!  It touched my heart and I even cried a bit.  I am a sucker for romance and touching moments.  However the parts that made me bawl my eyes out, well I'll let you experience them for yourself!!  One of the unique features I discovered while reading this series is that everything seems to be contradictory.  For example Kotie is sweet & has this innocence about her, but then the things she does & says with Forrest are anything but sweet & innocent!  I actually loved that about both Kotie and the story because it helped to round out the depth & richness that this story has, rather than taking away from it.  It gives it even more magical charm & appeal, immersing me even further ensuring I would never want to leave!  Not that there was any doubt before, but just in case. :)  I ABSO-FURRY-LUTELY LOVED all of the magics and paranormal peoples!!  It is such a cool & unique feature having them work together to keep their little town & community safe.  But the magics are what blew me away like a Pretty Penny in a red bow wrapped tornado!  I love how detailed Renee is with the magic - how it works, the different kinds, who can use what kind of magic, the focal points, etc.  I can say with complete honesty that I have NEVER read a story & series like this one!  And that is the BEST PART EVER!!!  Renee has such WOLFERRIFIC talent that I cannot wait for more paranormal stories from her!!  I hope she has plans to continue this series because I can think of at least 5 people instantly who deserve their own Furry Tails!!

LINKS:

Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/1GMhDMw

Amazon US – http://amzn.to/1GMhEQx

Amazon AU – http://bit.ly/1GMhHvN

Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/1GMhFnH

Goodreads – http://bit.ly/1GMhIje





No comments:

Post a Comment